Access to a fully-stocked climate-controlled 500 square foot laboratory in a 50 x 50 foot airplane hangar.
CIRCUIT BREAKER TESTer
Tests circuit breakers up to 200 amps.
Inspection using a stereo microscope with digital photography
Conduct both non-destructive and destructive testing: including electrical tests, burn tests, operational tests, etc.
X-ray using real-time digital x-ray system.
Mail in appliance assessment service
Provides an inspection, brief written analysis and 3 months storage for a flat fee of $550.00. Further services at normal rates. Mail In Form
Utilize secured sea container or small evidence storage above laboratory to hold evidence within our insured facility.
Capture recordings of destructive lab sessions.
Use a forward-looking infrared camera to detect hot spots and temperature distribution and capture digitally.
STANDARD JOB EXPENSES
- Engineer's Time: $260 per hour
- Travel and field expenses: Competitive flat travel rates to DFW, Houston, Austin, San Antonio or billed at cost
- Vehicle mileage: $0.545 per mile
- Private air miles: $0.90 per mile
- Photographs: $30 for digital photographs mailed
LAB EQUIPMENT FEES
- X-Ray: $250
- Circuit Breaker Test: $150
- Microscope: $100
- FLIR Camera: $100
- Video Camera: $50
- X-Small: $10 per month
- Small: $20 per month
- Medium: $30 per month
- Large: $40 per month plus disposal fee
(Billed Annually with Three Month Minimum)